Get your life back! Bedbugs can be extremely elusive. We can set your mind at ease and have you sleep in peace again knowing that your home is bedbug free. If evidence of an infestation is found we will help you choose the best treatment for your money from our network of pest control providers.
Our bedbug detection dog can find as few as one bedbug, prevent future outbreaks and certify your home is bed bug free. We can also be as discrete as needed while getting the job done and we can be used post-treatment to be sure the house remains bedbug free so you can sleep in peace.
How our service works
Step 1 – Determine whether you have an infestation:
- If you do not have physical evidence meaning actual bedbugs that have been identified as such then your first step is to have us make sure you have an infestation before you invest in a costly treatment. If you have already determined that you have an infestation go to step 2.
- After our K-9 inspection if we determine you do not have bedbugs then you are finished and do not need to proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 – Treatment Options:
- If we determined that you have an infestation we will always show you the physical evidence.
- Since we are a third party that does not offer the treatments we will educate you on the pros and cons of the different treatment options available to you and help you choose the most qualified pest control company for your situation.
Step 3 – Complete Treatment:
- Have the pest control company complete the treatment.
Step 4 – Post-treatment Inspection:
- Have us return for a post-treatment K-9 inspection at least 30 days after the last treatment or before the pest control company’s warranty or guarantee expires to ensure the treatment was 100% effective.